Your future job
As Contract Engineer you protect the interests of BNP Paribas Fortis when contracting with third parties for the acquisition of goods and services.
Your main result areas are the following:
1. Support to sourcing projects:
- Assist the Procurement Buyers and the Business Procurement Representatives staff in the businesses in the creation of contracts.
- Advise on the most appropriate contract texts based on a contract risk analysis.
- Provide specific contract wording.
- Assist in negotiations.
- Draft the final contract (or validate the final draft).
- Document the contract in Ariba, e-sourcing portal.
- Liaise with Legal and internal stakeholders.
- Integrate the requirements of the BNPP Fortis internal regulators (Global Security, Compliance, Audit, 2OPC, Fraud prevention, etc.) into the daily practice of procurement.
- Contribute to the analysis of supplier risk.
2. Continuous improvement:
- Contribute to the implementation of new laws into our contracts (e.g. data protection).
- Help keep the contract toolbox (i.e. contract-templates, standard appendices and schedules, model contracts, and associated policies and working instructions) up to date.
- Contribute to keeping the contracting related procedures up to date.