Purpose of the Job
Plan, coordinate and support execution across ASCO group of ASCO’s transformation initiative in coordination with ASCO’s Senior Management Team.
This is about executing ASCO’s Industrial Strategy and create the vision elaborated in ASCO’s strategy.
Demonstrate leadership to drive the Asco values and achieve its objectives.
Part of ASCO’s Senior Management Team, the function requires an active contribution to most key management processes of the group. Dimensions
All ASCO’s plants and functions required to support Strategy execution.
Small “core” team with hard line reporting members and partial members. Job Description:1. Plan, visualize and coordinate execution of ASCO’s Industrial strategy.
2. Support Lean Culture across the group
- Document reality of ASCO’s flows and issues from Customers to sites and down to suppliers,
- Identify “Containment” actions to mitigate Working Capital requirement across sites. Visualize actions and consolidated “Fly-Forwards” owned and executed within sites and Functions. Support as required,
- Identify plans to create “Manufacturing Families” described in ASCO’s strategy. Visualize them and coordinate execution,
- Support execution as required,
- Maintain and visualize consolidate “Key Equipment” CAPEX roadmap required to support strategy and sites,
- Ensure evolution of Information systems required to support Strategy. In particular ensure upgrade of MAPIC’s and standardization across group,
- Enforce Lean standards across the group as defined by ASCO’s Lean leader (yet to be appointed) to drive forward Improvement plans