Experis, part of the ManpowerGroup, is a global market leader in HR services and talent sourcing solutions.
Present in over 50 countries worldwide, our clients are amongst the most prestigious companies in today's changing world of work.
Experis-experts provide top candidates with challenging missions in the specialties IT, Engineering, Life Sciences , Finance and Human Resources
Your career is our mission !
Responsible for managing and executing the implementation of Regulatory and other changes within all Supply Chain systems (SAP and others) through accurate business process, master data & artwork management for Finished goods
Artwork, Labeling and Master Data Operational Responsibilities:
- Ensure correct impact Analyzis of any Regulatory and other change requests from partner.
- Drive the implementation of said changes to ensure on time implementation in all SC systems in compliance with legal and quality requirements.
- Create and extend Finished Good and Printed Components codes in MDM and SAP PE1.
- Manage and coordinate the implementation project in GMPS and ensure the tracking and follow up of all project tasks to deliver within legal time and other project due dates; keep the dues dates in the system up to date.
- Launch and manage the master data collaborative workflows and ensure tracking and coordination of the activities within the workflow to ensure on time implementation.
- necessary information for packaging the Finished Goods in line with the legal and quality requirements.
- Responsible for all internal operational communication and collaboration with Packaging Technologists and Master Planners.
- Product decommissioning:
- Launch and manage the deactivation of Finished Goods and ensure tracking and coordination of the activities to ensure deactivation in line with agreed due dates.
- Compliance responsibilities :
- Change Controls :
- Deviations, Investigations and CAPAs
Perform investigations for deviations
Ensure on time action, follow up and closure of deviations, investigations and CAPAs
- Excellent computer literacy; experience in SAP is an advantage
- Experience in coordination and administrative tasks
- Used to working in a multinational/multicultural environment
- Fluent in English (written and oral), French is an asset
- Experience from a Regulatory or Supply Chain environment is an asset
We offer you an attractive salary as well as an attractive salary package with possibility of a company car. You'll also work in a dynamic environment with great challenge.