As a Key Accountmanager Nutrition and Health you are responsible for developing sales in your market. You manage and develop a professional customer portfolio within the Nutrition and Health sector, to whom you promote the products.
As the client's first point of contact, you manage sales and ensure customer satisfaction.
Tracking and developing the customer portfolios
- Working to establish quantified targets in your area and aligning your own actions to achieve them.
- Expending and developing existing accounts with a view to building customer loyalty.
- Identifying customers' plans and tracking their development.
- Continuously improving market knowledge, through direct customer interaction and market analyses.
Sales and advice to the customer portfolios
- Co-ordinate and conduct sales prospection.
- Drafting and negotiating sales proposals through to the signing of contracts.
- Providing an interface between R&D and customers in specific development projects.
- Manage commercial and technical requests and propose solutions.
- Managing the after-sales follow-up and monitoring customer satisfaction.
- Reporting regularly on your sales activities and results.
This is a very independent role with offices in Brussels and Amsterdam. You ideally live around Antwerp and are active in the Benelux.