As a Key Account Manager in our Public
End User segment you have the exciting opportunity to work together with municipalities, cities to help them creating the (smart) city for the future through value-add connected street & road lighting solutions, data intelligence, and generating a more energy efficient, safer and responsive environment. You will be in a key position of transforming the light equipment of our public customers from conventional lighting to connected and smart LED lighting systems and managed services, which bring added value far beyond lighting.
You are going to work in a team with the Segment Marketing, Sales Back Office, Supply Chain, our Lighting Application team and the international Systems Center for Proposal and Project Management. Here you will work with the best and brightest in your area, providing an opportunity for each person to maximize their potential, directly contribute to our organization’s success and be appreciated for their differences. In fact, our culture is built on a foundation for valuing our employees as the key asset.Together we can…
- Develop, maintain and improve relations with key customers in the segment of public (municipalities, cities, utilities, contractors) to keep or to set Signify as preferred supplier by developing lighting solutions and other services creating value for the customers.
- Operate in a complex eco-system of end user public customers (from major level to leaders of building and technical departments in municipalities), private owned utility companies, managing the street lighting for municipalities and installers/contractors for selling our portfolio of value-propositions, segment-specific products and related services (especially connected value propositions like Interact Public/City Touch)
- Initiate and coordinate all efforts to the accounts in order to maximize the output of the sales team in close collaboration with the marketing team
- Differentiate Signify systems & services offerings strategically and tactically by understanding the business drivers, knowledge of the competition, and by applying the appropriate mix of technology, helping our public customers to improve their infrastructure management and energy efficiency
- Create tailored solutions that deliver an improved lighting system that promotes energy efficiency, safety, sustainability and enhanced outcomes to help them, becoming a smarter and more likable to live city/municipality
- Win the preference of Decision Making Unit in the eco system at the target customers
- Have the direct accountability for Sales, Margin, Customer Profitability and Customer Satisfaction
- Professional collaboration with the customer service desk, system architect, our Lighting Application Specialists and system center to work effectively to market and secure the Signify performance.