Japan Tobacco International
JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 40’000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fourth consecutive year with regional Top Employer Certification in Europe #1, Asia #1, North America #1, Africa #2 and Middle East #3. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
Key Account Manager food
You have a business related degree and already have experience in sales and project management? Are you ready to join JTI, the international tobacco company in more than 120 countries, and help our sales representatives become the best in the business?
Sounds good? To strengthen our Sales department, we are currently looking for a (m / f):Key Account Manager Food Belgium & LuxembourgWhat is your challenge as a Key Account Manager?
What does your day look like?
- You will be accountable for the translation of Marketing & Sales strategies into channel (organized & non-organized Food, incl. Cash & Carry) and account plans.
- One of you responsibilities will be to further develop professional relationships with the Channel key accounts in order to facilitate the implementation of M&S programs at selected accounts
- You will ensure all appropriate processes are in place to realize volume, SOM and OCC targets within a Channel.
- You will translate portfolio, brand and trade strategy into detailed channel strategy and plans, including trade segmentation, category management, and distribution in line with clear KPI's.
- You will constantly build and maintain professional relationships with channel key accounts (on several levels) in order to facilitate the implementation of JTI's strategies and programs.
- You will be responsible for effective negotiation and implementation of annual/long-term deals, plans and programs as defined in the channel & account plans.
- Another responsibility will be data gathering and KPI monitoring (sales volumes, market share, business drivers), analysis and reporting, recommendation and real time implementation of corrective actions.
- You will monitor and control Channel budget and you will track performance - DAP (direct account profitability) and budgets against agreed strategies and recommend corrective actions when necessary.
- You will also follow Channel insights & trends, execute field visits to monitor and control program execution and spot new trends and ideas in order to identify new business opportunities and innovations.
Do you have what it takes to be the Key Account Manager Food?
Result-driven, organized commercial and a great communicator. As a Key Account Manager these are your keywords! If this already sounds familiar, great! But we think you need this in order to make this position a
- You have a university degree in a business related field (economics, marketing,...)
- You have a proven experience as Channel/Account Manager of more than 5 years in a Sales and Distribution background, preferably in a FMCG environment. Furthermore, you have proven leadership skills
- Pragmatism and open communication are your strengths
- You have a commercial/business mindset and are a true change agent
- You have excellent knowledge of the customary software programs
- You have a good knowledge of English, Dutch and French.
We have an offer you can’t refuse:
- A fascinating and varied job within a dynamic, international FMCG company where you receive the necessary training and guidance.
- An attractive competitive salary, supplemented by extra-legal benefits.