The company, established since more than 50 years all around the world, is a player in the FMCG sector. Active in food, home care and personal care segments, they have today a leader place with a real desire to innovate. Entrepreneurship is one of their core value and you have the ability to create real impact. They are today offering a nice and challenging work environment.
Key Account Manager - FMCG sector
The Key Account Manager - FMCG sector will be in charge of the following tasks:
- She/he will be responsible for the implementation of the Company strategy on customer level.
- In preparation of the yearly and quarterly business reviews with your customer you will analyze Sell-in and Nielsen data to evaluate current performance and take corrective actions when necessary
- During the yearly and quarterly business reviews with the customers you will make recommendations to hit the joint business plans and built the categories together with the customer.
- Coordinate the promotional planning on customer level and translate to Field Activity planning - Briefing to Field during our six-weekly Field meetings
- In close collaboration with Customer Service, Logistics, Finance, Marketing and Trade Marketing you will challenge the status quo and deliver growth targets.
- In collaboration with trade marketing make the right choices on assortment and implement the category vision.
- Close follow-up of customer performance. Company Margin/ Customer Margin/ NPI performance/
- Propose internally new ways of doing business (route-to market in the different customer banners - strategy + implementation
- Follow up customer budget and conditions
- A Master in Business Engineering or Economics
- At least 4 years of experience in key account management preferably on a top 3 customer in the Belgium retail channel
- Experience in FMCG sector
- A passion for Retail
- A positive mindset, stress resistant and see business challenges as opportunities
- Entrepreneur, proactive, you work pragmatically with a commercial feeling
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of Nielsen
- Fluent in French, English and good command of Dutch
The salary package which includes a company car will depend on the experience of the candidate.