To develop and optimize the sales of different innovative propositions to a limit of our largest key accounts. This key account consist of a prominent DYI player extended with large accounts in the Antwerp region in Belgium. The key account manager (KAM) represents Philips Lighting towards the key accounts, and represents the accounts in our own organization.. .The goal is to maximizing the value (top- and bottom-line) of the short term business with the account for Philips Lighting as well as building a sustainable partnership on the long term. The KAM also manages the execution.Your responsibilities
- Develop and improve customer relations with a various of stakeholders within a limited number of accounts to keep or to set Philips Lighting as preferred supplier and create an excellent customer satisfaction experience.
- Initializing and coordinating all Philips Lighting efforts to the accounts in order to maximize the output of the sales group (omnichannel growth plans, remodelling projects and promotional activities).
- Creation of a 3 year strategic key account plan for the accounts in which vision, strategy and budgeted targets are translated into objectives and actions as part of the operational plan of the sales group.
- Negotiation of contract & promotional plans
- Manage supply chain (possibly via distributors)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills (both external & internal orientated).
- Drives for high levels of customer satisfaction, Manages and maintains customer relationships.
- Systematically analyzing and reporting sales results, forecasts, and trends for business forecasting & opportunity management
- Lives by our competencies and behaviors (General Business Principles and Integrity)
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Competitive base salary package (inclusive lunch vouchers, end year gratification, holiday pay)
- 20 days of leave and 10 days extra additional compensation
- Solid pension scheme (at least two different group insurances), and a collective health insurance inclusive dental care (possibility for the members of your family to join at a competitive price)
- Company car, laptop
- Elaborative set of tools to drive your career, free web-based training and coaching on the job
- Possibility to buy Philips shares and the newest products (online shop)
- Healthy work-life balance, which means you can enjoy flexible working hours (with possibility to work from home)