As an ‘ITA' Solution Manager for the Belux delivery organization, you are responsible to interact with the global product teams and turn the concepts and offers into real day-to-day solutions for our customer. You will be part of a small but fast growing team that is in the process of taken over the Belux delivery from the global teams.
You will not be the expert as such, but using your analytical capacity, business solution thinking and interaction with the experts, you will build a good overview and you are able to go in more depth when required.
Giving examples of concrete tasks:
In offer phase (for new and existing customers):
- You lead the solution proposal and interact with the sales colleagues, our customers, and the global ITA team and local end-to-end analyst.
- You take the lead in understanding business goals, finding an alignment between these goals, more detailed requirements and our solutions and product roadmap.
- You consider: solution, cost, customer impact, planning aspects. Throughout the process, you create the necessary documents for internal purpose (smooth handover to project) and to be included in the customer proposal.
In project phase:
- You help the project team to keep the focus on the objective and scope agreed upon during the offer phase, in terms of functional and technical solution, support and planning.
In day to day operations:,
- We can count on your approach and expertise to handle the more complicated tasks: take over the coordination and management of more complex tasks resulting from the daily business as well as from projects.