equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that's what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it's our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
Within the broader equensWorldline organization, a separate unit has been setup in April 2017 to fully focus on the exiting and fast evolving world of the “Identity, Trust & Authentication” (ITA) as crucial element in the financial world and beyond. Today this includes following products and new ones are born each six months:
- Access Control solution to secure e-commerce transactions and also access to digital bank, wallets and newer PSD2 XS2A use case,
- Mobile Payments where the smartphone is used as a card,
- Wallet solution itself, including a payment component next to loyalty for example,
- Solutions in the context of Mobile Protection.
Junior Service Delivery Coordinator
- Work with internal stakeholder to assure and offer the best possible operations of the Identity trust and authentication products.
- Be a bridge between one hand the equensWorldline Corporate service desk and client delivery managers, and on the other hand the ITA operators.
- Daily incident/run follow-up: assure tickets are correctly assigned to impacted team.
- Align with different teams involved to provide optimal solution to the customer.
- Manage timely resolution and provide updates where required.
- Change management: assure maintenance tasks are correctly registered for approval to change advisory board.
- Assure changes are correctly communicated to client.
- Event management: In case client has production events that impact eW service, make sure that these are correctly communicated to the impacted service teams.
- Prepare monthly operational committees for internal stakeholders: volumes, incident, SLA reporting.
- Identify improvements, evaluate their implementation and follow-up when approved.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or equivalent by experience
- A first experience in the area of Customer Service Is a plus but not necessary
- Strong interest in technology is a must, hands-on experience with web technologies is a plus
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and priority management
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in English and French. Dutch is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with ITIL and process improvement is a plus
- Experience in Financial and/or Payment Industry is a plus
We operate in a flexible, fast-moving environment, with demanding and compelling challenges, which make our daily work complex and very interesting. We are a global business and a truly international team, with 27 languages being spoken in the offices.
We're convinced that in order to be very good at something, you need to really enjoy doing it. We aim to create an inspiring workplace and believe that a great atmosphere plays an important role in bringing out the very best in every individual! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Interested? Apply online: https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=447775