Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline's core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline's activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis. Worldline is an Atos company. worldline.com.
Junior Revenue Assurance Officer \u2013 Data Analyst
Worldline is looking for an enthusiastic person that is eager to take up a new function in the domain of revenue assurance. The revenue assurance Officer is responsible for setting up a revenue assurance activity within Worldline. The overall objective is to identify and remediate, and potentially prevent, problems / errors / mistakes in the processing of transactional data, that result in financial loss.
The Core activities will be:
- Detective (monitoring, summarization, investigation, auditing)
- Corrective (in information, in process, in people, in systems)
- Preventive (synchronization, integrity checks, pre & post -process checks)
- Design and update the different revenue assurance cycles and their control points (RA Risk & Control Matrix), taking into account changes in the network, in the billing systems and in the provisioning chains. This in order to maximize the prevention of billing gaps.
- Ensure the implementation/execution of RA targets/dashboards/KPI's related to the different revenue cycles (monitor & control), and conduct automation projects for future development of the RA controls. This includes managing existing incoherence queries and the creation of new incoherence queries.
- Lead transversal RA communities, (managers from IT, Marketing, Commercial & CS, Accounting, Controlling, Fraud and Internal Control) and organize clear roles & responsibilities.
- Act as SPOC for all Revenue Assurance topics, from prevention and detection to correction and improvement.
- Prioritize report and escalate RA issues to management.
- Monthly reporting on financial results and identified gaps.
- A 1st experience as Financial Controller/Financial Analyst or Data Analyst
- Very strong Data Analytics skills
- Able to create SQL queries or interested to learn this
- Experience with data warehouses (business objects) is a plus
- Very strong MS Excel skills (including Macro's)
- Ability to analyze, prioritize
- Good communication skills and ability to work with managers and experts from different background (IT, marketing, sales, CS, accounting, Controlling, …)
- Revenue driven
- Sense for initiative and ability to work autonomously
- Eye for accuracy, structured way of working, but at the same time have a sense of pragmatism
Working at Worldline is above all choosing an exciting job. On top of that, we offer a large number of training hours and a career path open to changes. You'll also find a good work-life balance and interesting extra-legal benefits. In addition to an attractive salary, Worldline also provides for an annual bonus, Meal vouchers, a large insurance package (hospitalization, pension, …), flexible working hours and possibility for remote working.
Interested? Apply online on: https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=468556