Are you somebody with excellent communication skills? Do you make people feel good when you are around? With other words , we need you!
As Recruitment Coordinator you will be responsible to support the recruitment team in their efforts to attract and recruit the most promising candidates in the market. The Recruitment Coordinator reports to the Head of Human Resources and the Recruitment Officer. The successful candidate will join our Brussels office.
What you’ll be doing as Junior Recruiter?
- You make a first assessment and selection of candidates and make a shortlist of promising candidates;
- You will be in close contact with various recruitment resources like universities and selection agencies;
- You will be actively looking for promising candidates;
- You will attend job fairs at universities and other institutions;
- Together with the Recruitment Officer, you will prepare for the bi-annual Recruitment Board meetings with the business;
- During the high (recruitment) season, together with the Recruitment Officer, you will be responsible for the complete recruitment, assessment and selection process of candidates for both lawyer and staff functions (job descriptions, recruitment channels, screening, testing, competency-based interviews, candidate reports, following up on additional interviews, reference checks, etc.);
- You will be responsible to plan and book interviews with candidates;
- You will draft and prepare offer letters to send out to selected candidates;
- You will draft and post job descriptions online;
- You will be responsible to organize in-house job events;
- You will organize and plan our attendance at job fairs (subscription, gadgets, stands, etc.):
- You will follow up on and administer sponsorship contracts;
- You will maintain the tools that keep track of potential candidates up-to-date;
- You will provide administrative support in various recruitment and HR projects on an ad hoc basis.