equensWorldline is the pan-European leader in payments and transactional services. Being part of the Worldline Group, equensWorldline combines long-standing proven expertise in traditional mass payment systems (issuing, acquiring, intra- and interbank payment processing) and innovative e-commerce and mobile payment solutions. Building on more than 50 years of experience equensWorldline services a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. Clients rely on equensWorldline's expertise to anticipate European regulatory changes, benefit from transformative technologies, optimize processes, ensure operational excellence and manage risk and fraud. The company's unparalleled footprint makes equensWorldline a cost-efficient and competitive business partner for seamless, secure and efficient payment solutions. www.equensworldline.com.
Junior Project Manager ITA \u2013 Identity, Trust & Authentication solutions
We are currently looking for a Junior Project Manager to join our ITA department – Identity, Trust & Authentication solutions. These solutions range from trusted authentication to mobile intrusion protection.
- Managing projects to implement the ITA solutions in the local Belgian market
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Leading meetings with clients
- Great educational background (Master Degree or bachelor), preferably in the fields of economics, computer science or engineering.
- Working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Fluency in English
We operate in a flexible, fast-moving environment, with demanding and compelling challenges, which make our daily work complex and very interesting. We are a global business and a truly international team, with 27 languages being spoken in the offices.
We're convinced that in order to be very good at something, you need to really enjoy doing it. We aim to create an inspiring workplace and believe that a great atmosphere plays an important role in bringing out the very best in every individual! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Interested? Apply online: https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=495686