You have at least 3 to maximum 8 years of experience as a lawyer or as a legal counsel. You are looking for a new challenge.
You have acquired relevant expertise in one of the following legal fields:
- corporate law (mergers & acquisitions, corporate housekeeping, advising on general corporate law)
- commercial law (distribution agreements, agency, trade practices, contract management)
- employment law (employment contracts, termination of contracts, remuneration and related aspects, social due diligence)
- intellectual property (patents, trade marks, designs, copyrights, domain names)
- real estate and public law
You have excellent communication skills and you are able to give pragmatic and workable advice to the business. You easily adapt to constant changing work environments and different company cultures.
You have a hands-on approach and are able to work independently. You are dynamic, sociable, client- and service-oriented.
You are fluent in at least two of the following languages: Dutch, English and French, both written and spoken.