Worldline is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. We deliver new-generation services, enabling our customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer.
Key actor for B2B2C industries, with nearly 45 years of experience, Worldline supports and contributes to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market.
Worldline employs more than 9,100 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of more than € 1.5 billion on a yearly basis.
Junior Industrialization Engineer
The Industrialization Engineer is a member of the Industrialization, Qualification and Production support group. This group includes project leaders, production engineers and technical support engineers, which are responsible for:
- industrial introduction and the qualification of new products and the associated processes;
- ensuring the right quality level of products and production processes;
- daily support of subcontractors and suppliers in Europe and the Far East.
As Industrialization Engineer you are:
- The identified point of contact for all the technical aspects with the subcontractor, who is manufacturing in mass production the Worldline payment terminals and its accessories. You are in daily contact with them to give first line support for product and manufacturing process; you build a professional relationship with them. You monitor activities at their side for solution. On escalation you take ownership over the issue and coordinate the activities with subcontractor, component supplier and Worldline internal organization. You analyze the problem, gather information, launch actions, coordinate and do the follow-up of the progress until solution.
- Responsible for implementation of product and production process changes (HW and SW) with the supplier and subcontractor. You work closely together with your colleagues of R&D and Product Management, or you have the lead for analyzing the change, defining planning, estimating cost investment/impact and coordinating the activities. You work closely together with the subcontractor; you prepare technical product documentation, communicate and verify implementation.
- Participating to the search and the selection of new manufacturers.
You prepare product specifications and complete and present decision matrix.
- Responsible for the supplier evaluations. You collect the data on different level of performance; you report to the management, define improvement actions and assure the implementation.
- Continually assessing the efficiency of processes and activities with subcontractors, suppliers and internal organization.
- Managing the customer's claims concerning the product aspects, insure the root causes identification and define the associate action plans and documentation.
- Civil or industrial Engineer with degree in electronics or mechanics; degree in electronics is a plus.
- A ‘hands on approach' with an eye for technical details.
- Rigorous is the execution of tasks in order to assure correctness and completeness.
- An engineer with a large scope of interest in hardware and software.
- Highly organized and capable of tracking a variety of tasks to closure.
- Interest in project management is a plus.
- Capable of managing effective prioritization of workloads.
- Good communication skills (fluent in English, in addition Dutch or French is a must)
- A strong team spirit with a focus on team targets.
We operate in a flexible, fast-moving environment, with demanding and compelling challenges, which make our daily work complex and very interesting. We are a global business and a truly international team, with 27 languages being spoken in the offices.
We're convinced that in order to be very good at something, you need to really enjoy doing it. We aim to create an inspiring workplace and believe that a great atmosphere plays an important role in bringing out the very best in every individual! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Interested? Apply online! https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=391189