Human Resources Business Partner
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Provide Business Support to the Managers and conduct the quarterly 'Pulse Surveys' with employees
- Prepare the payroll information for submitting to accounting
- Prepare employment contracts for new hires, and mutations in the system
- Onboarding of new employees, pre-arrival planning & communication and integration of new employees
- Prepare the annual training plan; assess training needs, plan training activities and occasionally conduct internal raining
- Initiate and implementing Corporate HR Programs such as Performance Appraisal, People Review etc.
- Warrant all actions and communication complies to Ayming policies as well as the local social- & labor laws
- Weekly and Monthly HR reporting and control of HR KPI's
- Manage the full recruitment process of all positions
- Engage with hiring managers to conduct initial needs assessment and create accurate, well written position specifications/job advertisements
- Proactively source potential candidates using various methods and channels (internal referrals, job websites, incoming applications, social media, job fairs, direct approach …)
- Screening, interview and assessment of candidates (phone, face-to-face)
- Organize, schedule and follow up of interviews with business
- Advice hiring managers in final selection about the best possible match with candidates taking into account the market conditions, business requirements, company values & strategy.
- Build competitive offer in close collaboration with Hiring manager.
- Management of candidates' pipeline
- Ensure optimal communication with all internal and external stakeholders in the recruitment process (candidates, hiring managers, HR colleagues …).
- Further develop relationships with schools and external partners
- Organize campus career fair days
- Build and maintain good relationships with universities and other educational institutions
Talent Acquisition / Employer Branding
- Active involvement in HR related employer branding activities
- Continuous improvement of the recruitment process
- Participation in other talent acquisition related projects
- Follow trends in the labor market with regard to employer branding
- Set-up recruiting events
- Participate to the Employee Value Proposition