Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees : to make energy better each and every day.
Junior Engineer Reliability Rotating Equipment M/F
The Group searches for the Platform in Antwerp a Junior Engineer Reliability Rotating Equipment (m/f) :
Ensure that TOTAL HSEQ standards are followed.
Performance follow up :
* Follow the performance of all rotating machinery,
* Develop/calculate KPI's and communicate to the organization,
* Develop/maintain databases and keep up to date.
Bad actors programs :
* Maintain the existing bad actors program. Prepare and participate in multi disciplinary bad actors work group,
* Prepare investment budget for bad actors program,
* Prepare and follow construction works for machinery upgrades,
* Execute Management of Change process for rotating machinery.
* Participate In RCA's or internal investigations. Communicate results and action points and follow up.
* Support the local engineering and project team. Check and advice with engineering packages,
* Make sure that TOTAL group specifications are implemented,
* Develop and execute projects (Replacements & Betterments for Maintenance) in field of coverage. These projects typically are in the range of +/- 100k€ (mechanical seal upgrades, upgrade of small machinery).
Preventive and curative maintenance :
* Revise and validate preventive and predictive maintenance programs for rotating machinery. Interpret vibration analysis and advise for corrective actions,
* Prepare maintenance instructions for rotating machinery and support the maintenance team,
* Be a valuable resource for others with questions concerning maintenance and operation of rotating machinery. Provide guidance for operation department,
* Train maintenance and operation personnel in field of coverage,
* Participate in preparation and execution of turn around maintenance on major machinery,
Steer fixed fee seal program.
Repairable spares and external maintenance :
Organize and follow repairable spare workflow and external repairs of rotating machinery,
Quality and cost control of external repairs.
* Education: engineering degree (mechanical engineering), relevant experience is a must,
* Selection parameters: specialized (rotating machinery) technical knowledge, broad knowledge of petrochemical operations, communication & social skills, accuracy, analytical skills, initiative,
* Languages: Dutch/ English/ French
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* An evolution of attractive career allowing to immerse you in a new job, a new activity and a new culture.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages.