As Email Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for the development, testing, set-up, deployment & post-launch analysis of outbound email marketing campaigns.
As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will report to the EDM Manager and will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of our email marketing campaigns.
You will be accountable for building out deployments, working with our marketing automation team setting up and managing automated workflows, A/B testing, building predictive segmentation models and reporting.
We will expect for you to build your technical skills as a part of a broader effort to use data to better understand and speak to our customers. In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with various departments to work on cross-functional projects and present learnings to team members.
As email Marketing Specialist you will support our local marketing teams around the world (16 countries) in their daily activities.
- Schedule, implement and monitor the email marketing campaigns
- Build, test and maintain email campaigns and lead capture forms
- Create, update and maintain email templates using Eloqua & Taxi for email; HTML files for job boards & partners and Outlook email templates & signature pickers
- Manage the segmentation based on criteria provided by local teams
- Develop, update and maintain specific landing pages and micro sites hosted on our Email Service Provider
- Report on different metrics (emails, downloads, job orders ...)
- Provide support, help and training on the different tools we are using
As email Marketing Specialist you will also work in partnership with our American colleagues on the creation and updates of our corporate email templates and shared marketing tools.