As e-Commerce Coordinator you will be responsible for the e-Commerce websites in about 20 countries. You will manage the daily trading and merchandising operations, follow consumer trends and achieve strategic targets to improve the e-commerce performance. You will be part of the digital team under supervision of the e-commerce manager. You will be working closely with the international marketeers and e-commerce managers.
- Expand the reach of the e-commerce websites by following the guidelines and achieving targets;
- Update the product catalogues and optimize the content by working with the local marketing team;
- Coordinate the execution of marketing campaigns;
- Create product associations to improve product merchandising and review merchandising guidelines regularly;
- Check the websites daily to ensure an optimized flow on every device, to identify bugs and missing products, etc.;
- Set-up and test promotions;
- Ensure web analytics tracking is working to support data-driven decision making
- Report all bugs and ensure their solution;
- Work closely with planning and marketing teams.