Are you on the lookout for an engineer or IT wizard with the skills, talent and drive to keep your company moving ahead? Or are you searching for a challenging and satisfying dream job? You’ll find exactly what you’re looking for at Harvey Nash.
For more than 20 years, we have been proving our expertise in recruitment. You’re able to call on us for contracting, permanent jobs and outsourcing at any level in the hierarchy. Just let us know exactly what you’re looking for. And we will get to work, doing what we do: perfectly matching skills, talents, motivations and career plans with the demands of a particular project or assignment, as well as the culture, mission and values of the organisation where it’s to be performed.
The result? The right talent in the right position. We follow up on all our appointments - at regular intervals - to ensure we have done what’s expected of us … Or more. Because our innovative and tailored approach to recruitment delivers that extra value that leaves employees and employers smiling.
Contact us today to find out what Harvey Nash can do for you. We specialise in IT, Engineering and Life Sciences.
Harvey Nash Gent is also at your service for your general recruitment needs.
Junior class Functional analist
- With a permanent contract in hand, you join a group of like-minded people in this adventure. They will be your partners in crime during this Junior Class. As a result, you immediately build up a network of colleagues with whom you can test ideas and processes.
- In the technical field, in the course of a few weeks you will acquire a number of hard skills tailored to the company.
- The necessary attention is also paid to the learning of soft skills.
- You can already get a taste of the company culture because the Junior Class will continue with your future employer.
- This unique training course gives you the opportunity to develop your own talents and interests further and in so doing provides a great kick-start to your career.
- You have been bitten by the IT bug.
- You are eager to learn and motivated.
- You are a team player, but you can also work independently.
- You have an analytical mind and like to think in a solution-oriented manner.
- You speak and understand fluent Dutch OR French and English.
- You start a paid training course WITH a fixed contract.
- You find yourself in a stimulating and challenging work environment.
- After the course, you will have the opportunity to develop and grow further thanks to a personal development plan.
- We offer you a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
- More info? Visit our specific vacancies at www.harveynash.be.