What is your challenge as a Junior Brand Manager Camel?
You will be a member of the Marketing Team and mainly responsible for supporting the appropriate Brand Manager
(for the Camel tobacco brand). You play an important supporting role in coordinating and implementing portfolio / packaging projects, brand strategies and activation programs (i.e POS materials) for the JTI brands in Belgium and Luxembourg. You will also be responsible for the daily brand management operational processes.What does your day look like?
- You support the development of the Camel brand portfolio and you will monitor the portfolio's performance and suggest corrective actions through brand assessments.
- You take a leading role in the management of product and packaging activities
- You take on a prominent role in project management & will act as a point of contact for various stakeholders
- You play a key role in the creative development of POS materials
- You are responisble for measuring the effectiveness & follow-up of implemented programs
- You monitor the sales, market trends & consumer insights