Chemviron, the European operations of Calgon Carbon Corporation, a Kuraray Group Company, is a global manufacturer, supplier, and developer of granular activated carbon & filter aids, innovative treatment systems, value-added technologies and services for optimising production processes and safely purifying the environment.
(Junior) application engineer
- Provide technical advice and support to Sales and Marketing as needed to meet customer requirements.
- Assist in the choice of the correct activated carbon type, filter aid or adsorption system through evaluation of the customer process.
- Implement all stages of projects from design of experimentation over plant design to start-up of operations.
- Continuously develop knowledge of activated carbon, filter aids, adsorption systems, services, equipment and products.
- Training of personnel in the activated carbon applications field.
- Carry out the coordination of complete projects with the Application Engineering team.
- Troubleshooting activated carbon adsorption and reactivation systems where needed.
- Develop technical knowledge and interpersonal skills necessary to effectively interface with customers (process engineers), sales staff, and colleagues.
Profiles with little experience can apply since we have bracketed the word Junior. The person must have three of the languages listed.
- Degree in chemical engineering or bio-chemical engineering
- Able to communicated information internally and externally
- Travel to major client sites
- Computer literate
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Dutch, German (fluent read, write, oral)
- meal vouchers
- hospitalization insurance
- flexible working hours
- reduction of working time