Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Junior Advanced Process Control Engineer (m/f)
The Group searches for the Platform in Antwerp a Junior Advanced Process Control Engineer (m/f) :
The jobholder :
* Does performance monitoring and optimisation of control schemes.
* Troubleshoots and rectifies problems with (advanced) control schemes and/or computer systems.
* Implements control schemes and projects safely.
* Interacts with clients (production, maintenance, management,…) to identify and resolve all needs.
* Improves the reliability and/or efficiency of the process control systems and computer systems.
* Develops new control designs.
* Performs standby duty.
* You just obtained your diploma:civil engineer, option chemicals or have maximum 3 years experience
* You speak fluently Dutch, French, and English.
* The job requires petrochemical process knowledge through engineer studies and/or experience of working in the production environment.
* Formal education in process control is necessary.
* Training in computer systems and networks is required.
* The jobholder has good understanding of refining economics.
* The jobholder continually has to stay up to date with technological developments.
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* An evolution of attractive career allowing to immerse you in a new job, a new activity and a new culture.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages.