You will provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks, reporting to the Accounting Manager. Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of your day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
Your main responsibilities include:
- posting and processing manual journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded;
- assisting in the preparation of our monthly closing process;
- conducting balance sheet reconciliations;
- processing, reviewing and approving expense notes;
- in-charge of maintaining customer/ engineering projects;
- maintaining internal controls (flows descriptions, procedures, testing, follow-up and link with external and internal auditors);
- preparing statutory, internal, SOX and tax audits;
- back-up for bank guarantees/ letter of credits.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :