The position of Finance Associate exists within the Finance Team based in Antwerp. This position will report directly to the Finance Team Manager who in turn reports to the Deputy Director Finance.
The principal responsibility of this role will be the monthly closing process of the 6 insurance entities and the preparation of the balance sheet reconciliations of the respective entities.
- Keep the accounting records of the assigned insurance companies up-to-date :
- Recording of the month-end journals and accruals
- Month-end processes and reporting
- Reconciliation of journals
- Anything else needed in order to keep the accounting records clean and up-to-date
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly internal reports
- Assist in the preparation of the external reports (solvency II, regulators)
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in ad hoc analysis and tasks as required
- Ad hoc assistance in the activities of the team when needed (peak moments)