Warehouse worker 2 shifts
- Start People Tessenderlo
- Fixed-term, Full-time
Warehouse worker 2 shifts
Mobis Part Europe is an international company in the automotive sector. From Beringen they distribute original car parts of Hyundai and Kia throughout the rest of Europe. Mobis Parts Europe currently employs 200 people and expects to experience a nice growth. New employees always start in a very extensive training program.
Are you the warehouse worker we are looking for? Apply now!
Get to work as a warehouse employee in the brand new warehouse of Mobis Parts Europe in Beringen.
Your tasks as a warehouse employee at Mobis Parts Europe are very varied:
- Order picking by using a hand scanner, possibly also with rolling machines (BT/RT)
- Sorting of goods, packing and preparation of shipments
- Loading / unloading of trucks
- You speak English fluently
- You are a very accurate person and have an eye for detail
- You can work in 2 shifts
- You attach great importance to safety
- Experience as a warehouse employee is a plus but not a must
- A reachtruck certificate is a plus
Mobis Parts Europe offers you a varied job in a brand new, international company. Your training program, which takes 8 to 12 months, will start in your first workweek in day shift. After this first introduction, you will move on to your regular shift. (6h-14h & 14h-22h)) Here you will receive further training. As your performance and productivity improve, you will be deployed multiskill. This means that you will get to know several departments and tasks. At Mobis you never stand still! Mobis offers you the following:
- A very stable schedule (starting with weekly contracts) - with possibility of permanent contract
- An attractive gross hourly wage of € 13.99/hour
- Shift bonus of 10%
- An increase in salary after 12 months employment
- Meal vouchers of 8 euro per day worked
- The opportunity to follow a forklift and/or reachtruck training
- The opportunity to be offered a permanent contract. (In case of positive evaluation during and after the training program)
- Participation in both the summer and winter party with your colleagues
- When you become a permanent employee, you can also enjoy nice discounts on the full range of Hyundai and Kia.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Primary education
- At least 2 years experience
- 5 October
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Inventory management' jobs in Limburg straight to your mailbox.