6 of 9Next
For our client located in Liege, we're recruiting a Vision Software Engineer.
The compagny is a major player in the field of machine vision, developing and marketing high-performance products and services for image acquisition and vision-oriented analysis.
VISION SOFTWARE ENGINEER
You will join the Vision Software Engineering team. This team oversees the development of the image processing and machine vision software tools: Open eVision and Open eVision Studio.
- You will contribute to the research and development tasks of the Vision Software Engineering team
- The R&D topics include robust pattern matching, efficient OCR and code reading, 3D data acquisition and processing, deep learning applied to industrial inspection.
- You will support the compagny in strategical decisions about products
- You will lead identified research and development projects
Keys: signal processing, computer vision, algorithm, machine learning, 3D data processing, CPU, GPU, C++, vision software, vision engineer, image processing, machine vision, computer vision
- PhD or master’s degree in computer science, electronics engineering or equivalent
- Experience in signal processing and computer vision algorithms
- Experience in computational geometry, machine learning and 3D data processing is a strong asset
- Significant interest for software development methodologies
- Experience in both architecture and implementation-level software design
- Good knowledge of CPU and GPU architectures
- Strong coding skills in C++ and OO designs
- Experience with the following programming languages is an asset: C#, Python, Matlab
- Experience with the following software tools is an asset: Microsoft Visual Studio, gcc, source control, OpenCV, IPP, PCL…
- Be able to collaborate with colleagues and business partners in French and in English
The compagny many exciting challenges and requires a lot of creativity. The product range and the variety of supported platforms guarantee a good amount of exciting technical challenges.
0470 40 77 30
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
25 days left to apply
- Function type: Application development
- Liège (location)
- All jobs via Profile Group