Vice President APAC
- Permanent, Full-time
Vice President APAC
We believe that Food Safety, Nutrition and Natural Solutions through Green Chemistry will become more and more important for the future of Humanity.
Galactic is a world pioneer in fermentation technology helping producers develop safe, healthy, sustainable and quality products. With our 300 committed team members spread over 5 continents, we bring more than 25 years of experience in innovating and developing solutions for natural and safe foods through green chemistry. Every day we strive to reach a more sustainable and healthier world.
Our subsidiary FUTERRO is active in the production of PLA a new Bioplastic made from lactic acid.
With headquarters in Belgium, production or sales entities in the United States, China, Belgium, Japan, Mexico and Brazil. Galactic/Futerro is active in more than 80 countries.
Based in China you will represent the group in all our APAC participations (Galactic China, Galactic Japan, BBCA & Futerro Lactic acid and BBCA & Futerro PLA in China) and carry out the follow up of all entities in collaboration with the Group Departments Directors in Belgium.
Your responsibilities include management and supervision of our production plants in China. Your duties will cover people management, hitting annual targets, building relationships, understanding customer trends and monitoring P&L statements, and verifying contracts /agreements.
You will be as well responsible for all our sales activities in APAC market. You will develop key growth sales, tactics, and action plans in line with our group strategy. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve financial targets.
You will report to the group CEO.
- Experience in General Management role in Continental China or Hong Kong
- Continental China or Hong Kong has already become your home country
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting, or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization,
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- You have an extravert, enthusiastic and proactive personality and are customer oriented.
- You are ready to travel on a regular basis (in your dedicated countries).
- You have a higher business education BA/BSc degree, Sales & Marketing Management or equivalent.
- Experience in and knowledge of the food ingredients industry is preferential.
- A unique opportunity to join a European group active in Biotechnology and Bioplastic.
- A challenging position and a large responsibility giving you the possibility to take an active part in the development of a young, sustainable, and innovative company.
- Be an actor of the new bioeconomy helping the fight against global warming.
- A human sized company encouraging autonomy and team spirit.
- An interesting salary package with extra-legal advantages.
Apply without delay by logging on to our website www.lactic.com, under "careers".
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- 28 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Executive board & management' jobs straight to your mailbox.