- ALTEN Belgium
- Permanent, Full-time
As a global player with a local presence, we are flexible and able to adapt to the needs of every single customer. That’s why we are looking for validation engineers to strengthen the team.
As a Process validation expert, you will integrate the Process validation team in a pharmaceutical firm and you will:
- Familiarize yourself with the process/technology
- Perform or follow qualifications of processes new to a production site (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Work on individual projects from start to finish as well as group ventures
- Prepare test protocols
- Perform or follow your own qualification tests and write the qualification report
- Be responsible for the correct implementation of new systems in production
- Get hands-on experience about production processes in the pharmaceutical field
- Be responsible for the follow-up of change controls and CAPA's
- Participate in meetings with multiple departments (engineering, QA,...) about validation timelines and budgets, finding root causes and impact for failed tests,...
Process Validation approaches require detailed review and influence the reliability of facilities and their operational equipment.
- Team player
- Communicative towards other departments
- Precise and data integrity proof work
- Can process large amounts of data
- Can work within a specific time-frame (important deadlines), is flexible
- Structured work
- Analytical thinker
- Creative/problem solving attitude
- Working within a Business Unit with ambitious growth, which will create a big network
- Human capital is our priority; we support our consultants’ career with follow-ups and close management
- The ALTEN Academy provides you certified trainings
- We give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: (bio)chemistry
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Antwerpen (location)
- Dutch, English
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Petrol card
- Meal vouchers
- Internet cost / Subscription
- Individual hospital insurance
- Flat-rate allowance
- Additional paid leave
- 12 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Technical design' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.