- USG Professionals
- Permanent, Full-time
Are you looking for an employer to guide your skills in the right direction? Are you impatient to let your dynamism and ambition bear fruit in difficult projects? This is what we offer you at USG, because we make the most of your knowledge and skills. Your mission: to carry out various missions and thus strengthen the results of our customers.
Freelancers are also welcome!!
As member of a scrum team delivering a new generation of desktop applications in the domain of grid system operations, we are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team! You will ensure that all elements of the user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design. The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
The mission lasts six months, renewable and is full time. You start in Feb 2021.
- Lead UX Research activities
- Building prototypes and testing with end-users and sharing results with the Scrum teams
- Defining user interfaces and sharing with the Scrum team
- Defining style guide and design system
- Providing UX deliverables
- Act as a team member sharing his experience and good UX practices
- Creating UX awareness and benefits within the Scrum team
- Proven experiences in UX Research
- At least 4/5 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer including a significant design project in an Agile context
- Excellent in UX, design thinking and agile methodologies
- Proven experiences in front-end UX/UI design for application development, web solutions and business support systems
- User-focused, analytical and have strong verbal, visual design, written and verbal communication skills
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- Experienced & Familiar with Sketch, Axure, Invision, Zeplin, Adobe XD, etc.
- 3 years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Bachelor's degree in a related field : Visual Design/Business/IT
- Fluent in English. Additional language in Dutch or French is a plus
- Entrepreneurial, creative, empathic, team player and result driven
Talent must be pampered. That is why we not only offer you a permanent contract of indefinite duration in exchange for your knowledge and commitment. We also act as your career planner and look for the best opportunities, training and growth opportunities for you. In addition to your competitive salary, you will receive a lot of fringe benefits (daily allowance, group and hospitalization insurance, company car, ...).
Are you a freelancer? Of course you are also eligible and will receive a competitive rate.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- 8 February
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Application development' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.