1 of 15Next
Our E-Business department is looking for a UX Lead.
UX Lead (m/f)
If you have a proven track record as a UX specialist and wish to take your UX coordinator role to the next level, this could be the perfect job for you.
Join an expanding E-Business team in which demand management and scrum ceremonies enable you to focus on your job. Work with a team with genuine values who are skilled and passionate about their work.
Discover the challenges which await you and get in touch right away!
- UX strategy
Demonstrate the efficacy of UX using concrete examples drawn from your own experience.
Explain the reasons behind your project decision-making processes.
- UX vision
Work proactively to initiate and conduct research, and to test working hypotheses.
Collaborate with other departments to bring the UX vision in line with that of the organisation.
- Program management
Ensure the implementation of the UX strategy across various projects.
Ensure the quality and coherence (good practice) of UX design and deliverables.
- UX leadership
Brief, coach, monitor and train internal UX experts as appropriate and in accordance with their experience.
Consolidate UX practices with methods, processes, tools and knowledge.
- Projects & small demands
- You will have a BA in marketing and at least 5 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- You can set up and manage projects using the Agile method: from identifying needs to implementation (aims, defining the problem, resources, planning, etc.).
- You are passionate about the user experience and identifying appropriate solutions, have a mature approach and are experienced in client management.
- You will advise, train and coach UX team members and your cross-disciplinary role will see you working with equivalent colleagues in other fields to coordinate the company’s UX vision.
- You have a creative and analytical mindset and are a good communicator.
- You are a genuine eye-tracker with excellent test technique skills.
- You are completely at home with terms such as Wireframe, prototypes, Sketch, Scrum, Jira, design thinking and design print.
- You are a French speaker; Dutch and English are also an advantage.
Amaze us with your talent and click on “Apply” to access our online job application form.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
34 days left to apply
- Function type: Digital marketing
- Sector: Health care and medical accessories
- Sint-Jans-Molenbeek (location)
- All jobs at Partenamut
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English