- USG Professionals
- Permanent, Part-time
With more than 25 offices worldwide and having its headquarter in London, our client is leading insurance group with local knowledge and experience. In Belgium they have an extensive expertise in liability insurance, technical insurance, fire insurance, transport insurance and fleet.
Our client is looking for a new colleague, Underwriter Liability, to strengthen the liability team based in Brussels.
- Assist in writing new profitable business but also renew and handle a portfolio of existing accounts;
- Handle files from a to z;
- Analyze, assess, advise and accept new liability type insurance contracts based on our acceptance policy;
- Proactively ensure that the quality of the subscription, both from a technical (correct use of terms and fees) as well as a service perspective (speed, professional interaction with clients and brokers, solving complex issues) is maintained;
- Actively contribute to achieving the quantitative and qualitative targets of your BU;
- Build partnerships with brokers and clients through regular visits, presentations and providing adequate support;
- Keep abreast of market trends, results and commercial opportunities and take the necessary actions, e.g. new product development.
- You have obtained a Master in Economics or Insurance or Law or you have an equivalent profile through experience;
- You have acquired 3 to 5 years of experience in underwriting, preferably in the industrial sector;
- You have a solid product knowledge of insurance and more in particular liability products would be considered an advantage;
- You have excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- You are results oriented and you can work autonomously as well as in team;
- You are analytical, creative and well organized;
- You are responsible, like to develop your network and have commercial flair;
- You have developed good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and underwriting tools;
- You have excellent verbal and written knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
Working for our client means working in a dynamic, growing and international company with a special focus on entrepreneurship, initiative and personal development.
The client offers an attractive package of benefits alongside the monthly salary together the possibility for continuous development.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- 1 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Finance, insurance & law' jobs straight to your mailbox.