6 of 17Next
This internationally active client in the pharmaceutical industry is located in Machelen. You'll be joining a team of 2 other Customer Service Representatives. Qualitty and international collaborations are key to this company.
Trilingual Customer Service Representative
As a Trilingual Order Entry & Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for:
- order processing from A-Z;
- daily contact with customers, suppliers and other divisions in BeNeLux;
- follow up on all customer requests and questions and proactively keep your clients updated;
- perform administrative tasks such as organisation of returns, credit notes, invoicing, etc.;
- in cooperation with other departments, take all necessary actions to resolve customer claims and issues;
- follow up and optimise the delivery of goods.
The perfect Trilingual Order Entry & Customer Service Representative has:
- very good level of Dutch, French and English;
- a graduate degree or equal by relevant experience;
- a first experience in a customer oriented position in an international environment;
- a good knowledge of MS Office, SAP is a plus;
- a great team spirit;
- ability to show great organisation and problem solving skills;
- ability to work accurately.
You will get the chance to join a team in an international and stable company active in the pharmaceutical industry. You will join a team with experienced colleagues and recieve an attractive salary package with multiple fringe benefits.
+32 2 290 97 97
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
36 days left to apply
- Function type: Customer service
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Vilvoorde - Zaventem
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French
From € 2.400 to € 3.000 per month
- Meal vouchers
- Eco Cheque