4 of 7Next
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
This client is a dynamic international company active in the real estate sector.
Trilingual Commercial Assistant - Brussels
As commercial assistant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will take care of incoming phone calls including responding to routine questions, taking messages and redirecting callers;
- You will organise team diaries;
- You will prepare internal and external client meetings including welcoming external visitors, arranging for;
- transportation when necessary, making restaurant reservations, taking care of travel arrangements together with our Travel coordinator;
- You will prepare correspondence when required, including client mailings, IMs & teasers;
- You will prepare PowerPoint presentations & reports including Property sheets;
- You will update and manage internal databases such as WIP, Primo, investor's list etc;
- You will coordinate marketing support with our Marketing department;
- You will create and manage internal Sharepoints;
- You will manage and update internal templates;
- You will translate documents into English, Dutch and French;
- You will prepare expense reports;
- You will take care of reception back-up when required;
- You will perform any other assigned administrative projects as request by the team.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The requested qualifications for this commercial assistant position include:
- You hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent and have 3-5 years of proven experience in a similar role;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, French and Dutch;
- Your service-oriented attitude and pro-activity invariably lead to a high client satisfaction, both internally and externally;
- You have excellent organisational skills which enable you to multi-task and prioritise efficiently;
- You are a team-player but are also able to work autonomously and take initiative;
- You have strong attention to detail and consider yourself to be a completer/finisher;
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment;
- You have good command of the MS Office package and you feel comfortable learning to use new software/applications;
- Above all, you have a positive and friendly personality.
Our client offers:
- A full-time interim contract with option of a fixed-term contract;
- A international career path;
- An opportunity to develop yourself within a very dynamic company;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits in a very high-level international company.
Interested in this challenging position of commercial assistant? Apply today!
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23, 2nd floor block B,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
16 days left to apply
- Function type: Sales support & administration
- Sector: Distribution and Retail
- All jobs via OfficeTeam Brussels
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French