3 of 8Next
The client is a international and well known player active in the rubber industry. You will work in modern offices in the headquarter located in Zaventem.
Tril Receptionist / Office Assistant / Administrative Assistant
You will have the following roles:
- Handling incoming calls and emails
- Welcoming visitors
- Order taxis
- Meeting rooms
- Order office supplies
- Manage stock
- Contact with cleaning team
Administrative support/Management Assistant:
- Assist in organising seminars
- Prepare participants badges
- Book hotels
- Arrange logistic support to training's: order manuals,..
- Prepare meetings
The good candidate:
- Has at least 2 year experience in a relevant administrative function
- Has experience in international organisations
- Is fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Knowledge of German or Spanish a plus
- Has bachelor level of thinking
- Is a strong communicator
- Is proactive, takes initiative and knows how to make a professional impression£
- Has a good knowledge of PowerPoint
- Has an excellent presentation
- A long term position
- A very attractive salary and good extralegal advantages
- A challenging and varied position
- Work for an international and well known brand
- A dynamic, young and multicultural environment
Place du Champ de Mars 5
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
46 days left to apply
- Function type: Reception and welcoming
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Vilvoorde - Zaventem
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Secondary education
- Dutch, English, French
From € 2.750 to € 3.500 per month