Our client is a growing, international, Belgian family business with a team of more than 9000 employees worldwide. Since 1919, we have been developing, producing and distributing innovative ingredients for the bakery, patisserie and chocolate sectors and helping our customers to be successful. We are committed to the health and well-being of people and protecting the planet.
To reinforce the Belgian Operations team, we are looking for a Transport Support.
You will manage the full documentation of the road, sea and air shipments in an optimized manner, towards their customers worldwide (> 110 countries).
- You will be part of a team where you manage the daily full documentation of our road, sea and air shipments: transport documents, country-specific documentation, health certificates (FAVV) and other certificates
- You will be in close collaboration with our different internal departments : customer service, Shipping teams, Distribution & Warehousing team
- You will have direct contact with transport companies, Belgian Governmental organizations (Customs, FASFC, Chamber of Commerce, etc.), direct customers and their local authorities
- You collaborate in continuous improvement by questioning team work and your own work methods. For example, openess for projects in digitalization.
We are looking for a Transport Support that :
- You have a bachelor or background within a logistic direction (international trade, transport, international business, supply chain management,..)
- You have experience OR are interested in an international logistics environment. Preferably in the domain of export/import or the customs & trade compliance
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch or French is required and you are willing to learn both of them. Any other language is a plus
- You are familiar with MS Office, SAP knowledge is a plus
- You have strong communication skills, are organised, service minded and a teamplayer.
- You are stress-resistant.
- You have an eye for details and you are really precise in your work.
You will be welcomed in a dynamic work environment where passion for innovation, team spirit and continuous improvement are key. You can count on a competitive salary package with attractive benefits.