- Introduce voor Supremo
- Permanent, Full-time
For our client Supremo, active in the coffee industry and situated in Brugge, we are looking for a Transport Coordinator.
A selection of your tasks :
- Servicing key customers with highest standards of timing and communication
- Informing customers timely of occurring delays, looking for ànd proposing solutions plus processing the related documents
- Sending instructions to forwarders and shipping lines
- Ensuring customers to receive all documents on time
- Building a strong relationship with customers, suppliers at origin and service providers
- Leading projects and building cross functional expertise teams
- You dispose of minimum 3 years of experience in freight forwarding/logistics/transport planning
- A good knowledge of incoterms, container shipments and stock management is key
- You master good communication and organisational skills, a strong sense of teamwork, you are punctual and can prioritise workload
- Respect, creativity, accountability, customer centricity and focus on Excellence of service and quality are key
- You can express yourself fluently in Spanish and English. Knowledge of French is a plus
Supremo offers an appealing salary package with a number of interesting benefits.
Remote work is possible. The office is located in Brugge.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French, Spanish
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Individual hospital insurance
- Disability insurance
- Remote work
- 31 July
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Logistics' jobs straight to your mailbox.