Traineeship Corporate Banking
- Permanent, Full-time
Traineeship Corporate Banking
- An internship in a Belgian office to get acquainted with the core business and skills of Corporate Banking. You’ll work in different environments to learn as much as possible.
- Shadowing senior management to experience the challenges of Corporate Banking at the highest level.
- Creating impact in data, digital and/or technology.
- Mentoring and coaching by Corporate Banking professionals.
- Networking opportunities.
- A glimpse of the action in KBC Securities and our Product Factories.
- And here it is … A temporary assignment in one of our foreign branches: New York, France, Italy, Germany, England, the Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, … This will give you a good understanding of the ecosystems we and our clients operate in.
And the learning experience won’t end once you’ve successfully completed your traineeship. As a team member at KBC, you will have learning opportunities throughout your career and share knowledge with your colleagues all the time. You can also count on a great working atmosphere and fun!
We are looking for someone who can make an impact on C-level. We think that person will fit the description below. But you’re welcome to try and convince us you’re the right person even if you can’t tick all the boxes. Let’s see:
- You have a master’s degree and a maximum of two years of professional experience.
- An excellent academic track record and a spontaneous interest in those themes that are top of mind by our customers: eg, post COVID organizational change, Sustainability, Business Model Analysis, Strategic Funding Advisory, …
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have outstanding analytical, communication and interpersonal skills. You find it easy to collaborate with others.
- You’re ambitious and feel you have the potential to grow into a key management position.
- You’re interested to be skilled in credit underwriting and risk assessment.
- You easily adapt to new environments: working remote, using advanced digital tools, relying on AI-driven applications, basing decisions on data, … you wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Future proof profile with potential to be part of our next generation of top sales executives and possibly to pursue an international career.
- High profile & committed youngsters who are prepared to go the extra mile.
#collaborating #emotionalintelligence #salesclosingandagreements #riskassessmentinsalescontext #dataliteracy
- Send us your cv by 01/08.
- We will schedule video interviews between 01/08 and 15/08.
- There will be assessment days at the end of August/September.
- Ideally, you would start on 02/11.
We look forward to hearing from you!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- 1 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Project management, Financial analysis, Investor' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.