Trade Control Analyst (m/v)
- Actief Interim Vilvoorde
- Interim optional fixed contract, Full-time
Trade Control Analyst (m/v)
- Perform daily validation activities, making sure all physical and financial GAS transactions are duly and timely captured and validated accordingly to the company procedures;
- Perform daily validation activities of relevant price information (spot/forward), making sure all relevant market data information is duly and timely validated accordingly to the company procedures;
- Support the GAS physical and financial end of day process in the relevant ETRM systems guaranteeing the timely generation of Position and PNL reporting;
- Perform checks on un-authorized trades and monitoring of mandates/limits (tenor/quantity/value etc.);
- Perform daily market conformity controls to monitor both physical and financial oil transactions;
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external regulation;
- Ensure all internal & external audit requests/issues are promptly addressed;
- Guarantee the necessary activity related to the month-end and quarter-end checks for physical and financial GAS;
- Support automation efforts by driving greater use of systems within the Trade Control team, eliminating manual spread sheets and fully support the implementation of relevant controls directly into the trade capture systems;
- Work with ICT to drive necessary developments;
- Act as dedicated MO interface with confirmation/ contracts/ operations Department;
- Guarantee the appropriate level of support to Middle Office function for what concern New Products/Non Standard deal approval;
- Act as a back-up to cover other trade control members across Trade Control team;
- Relevant experience within a Product Control/Market Risk/Middle Office/Risk management environment in a commodity trading company;
- Direct GASmarket experience preferred;
- advanced knowledge of risk metrics and internal control systems applicable for oil physical and financial transactions;
- knowledge of control processes applicable in a trading / regulated environment;
- knowledge of one or more of IT systems would be an advantage (i.e. Endur).
- Strong and solid knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including excellent Excel and VBA skills, Matlab knowledge a plus;
- good communication skills, with the ability to build and nurture effective relationships internally and externally;
- flexibility and adaptability to work in rapidly changing environment, be self-disciplined and stress resilient;
- good team worker and have an experience of working in an international and multi-location organization;
- full command of English language (written and spoken). Knowledge of Italian would be beneficial
- Fulltime position - option fix contract.
- Attractive salary.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- Interim optional fixed contract
- 15 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Financial analysis' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.