14 of 14Next
Third Level Support Engineer (m/v)
As a Third Level Support Engineer you will offer technical support to worldwide customers (operators & integrators) in order to validate solutions and win projects:
- You will play a key role for problem reproduction and resolution interacting with R&D, and will be responsible for pre-validating new features before demonstrating them to the customers
- you will be the direct point of contact for customer questions and issues reported for our devices and will assist them towards a full solution
- Deliver and coordinate the support for the products to the sales channels worldwide through the Extranet, be the interface between all external and internal parties
- Deliver support in order to resolve escalated problem from all channels
- Assist in pre-sales consultancy tasks, check and test network designs for new and existing projects
- Determine problem causes (hard- and software), work jointly with all involved departments (R&D, Production, Sales channels, affiliates,…) towards resolution
- Determine, analyse and describe problems
- Stay abreast of latest technical developments of competitors
- Bachelor or Master in Electronics or equivalent through experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in data/voice communications environments
- Fluent in English (both verbal & written knowledge). Any other language is an asset
- You are stress resistant and flexible
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work in an international environment with cross-functional teams
- You have a passion for network environments based on (vrf) routing & (vlan) switching which are making use of a variety of protocols like Ethernet, EFM, PPPoE, MLP, GRE, L2TP & IPsec tunnel
- You 're experienced in TCP/UDP IP networking & troubleshooting
- You know how to work with Quality of Service implementations for L2 and/or L3 networks
- You are familiar to network inspection tools (e.g. wireshark) for detailed inspection of network traffic
- Any industry standard network certification or similar through experience (i.e. Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel-Lucent/Nokia).
- A very interesting and varied job in a multicultural and international working environment
- An openended employment
- Competitive salary with additional legal benefits, such as a company car, meal vouchers and group and hospitalization insurance
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
17 days left to apply
- Function type: Helpdesk & support
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Heverlee (location)
- All jobs via Actief Interim
- Interim optional fixed contract
- Company car