2 of 5Next
Experis, part of the ManpowerGroup, is a global market leader in HR services and talent sourcing solutions.
Present in over 50 countries worldwide, our clients are amongst the most prestigious companies in today's changing world of work.
Experis-experts provide top candidates with challenging missions in the specialties IT, Engineering, Life Sciences , Finance and Human Resources.
Your career is our mission !
Test Build Engineer
As a Test Build Engineer you take ownership for the test requests you receive from the Engineering, Operations or Quality department. You analyze the test requests and initiate the necessary actions. You check which existing tests and test systems can be used, what adjustments should be made and who can execute the actions. You closely follow up the timing, cost and progress. If necessary, you make sure a new tool is developed, and you're responsible for preparing the specifications. You are in close contact with the suppliers and you co-operate with your colleagues from the CAD team and Test Lab Team. The coordination of the assembly and validation test of the new test setup is your responsibility. You also give training about the use of the new test setup.
- You have a degree in electro-mechanics, mechatronics, mechanical engineering, automotive,…
- You have a critical mind set
- You enjoy learning new technologies (hydraulics, electronics, software,…)
- You are a practical problem solver and like to analyse
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
- Knowledge of MS Office is an advantage.
- You are a team player, but can also work independently
A supportive climate where you get on-the-job training that is tailored to your skills and in line with our needs.
- A high-tech environment that is full of creative and technical talent.
- A varied job, where you will be continually expanding your knowledge.
- A dynamic work atmosphere, good opportunities for training and growth
- An organisation with a low-level hierarchy, an inspiring company culture and an attractive remuneration package.
Interested? Email your CV to daan.barbe'at'experis.be or feel free to contact me on 09 321 82 75!
Are you looking for a new challenge, but is this position not exactly what you are looking for? Don't hesitate to contact me anyway. We can discuss other job opportunities.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
21 days left to apply
- Function type: Automotive engineering
- Sector: Automotive
- All jobs via Experis
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)