Technology manager verbund
As Technology Manager Verbund, you are responsible for the support of the unit ISO global technology.
- You will identify possibilities for improvement of the unit ISO assets and support the unit's strategic decisions through analyzing of global internal and external benchmarks, supply contracts, industrial set-up of production plants,…
- You will be active in gathering of competitive intelligence through internet searches, contacts with external service providers, governmental organizations, as well as the internal global BASF network.
- You will be responsible for the global network of monitoring ISO quality with respect to fingerprinting of ISO sales products (ppm and sub ppm analytics).
- You have a master or PhD degree (Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering).
- You are focused on process driven- and organizational improvement.
- You can work in an international environment having an open mindset towards different cultures and you are a real team player.
- You feel comfortable defending your opinion in meetings with upper management.
- You have a passion for technology development.
- A permanent contract in a high-tech working environment with a nice atmosphere in a stable company.
- A warm welcome and guidance with our buddy system.
- A good work-life balance! You have flexible hours and 38 vacation days. Occasional homework is possible.
- A growing salary package with options (tablet / laptop / smartphone for private use, ...), a mobility budget (lease bike / charging infrastructure, ...), an annual bonus, a fixed net compensation, a pension plan, hospitalization and outpatient health insurance for you (and your family), ...
- A company car and the option of installing charging infrastructure via our option plan.
- A healthy and extensive choice in the company restaurant, monthly fruit distribution and meal vouchers.
- Attention to self-development through a wide range of training courses and an internal job market.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.