- Jefferson Wells
- Fixed-term, Independent, Full-time
Technical Writer (M/F/X)
Louvain La Neuve – CDI
#writer #manuals #medicaldevice #medical#documentation
We are looking for a Technical Writer for one of our clients leader in the medical device based in Louvain La Neuve.
You will be responsible for creating & maintaining high-quality User Manuals.
You will join a team of talented tech writers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, and product managers to enable our customers to use our cancer treatment system.
As Technical Writer, your responsibilities will be to:
- Plan, develop and organize user manuals
- Interview engineers, developers, project managers, study drawings & specifications to obtain an very good understanding of the products and the documentation requirements
- Define the scope and objectives: identify the intended audiences, identify the information needing to be shared and adequate means to transmit it
- Organize material and complete writing according to set standards regarding content exactness, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology
- Focus on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Understand and maintain the information architecture of the manuals requiring a good level of abstraction
You have :
- A proven first working experience in technical writing (3 years min.)
- An excellent writing level in English language and an understanding of how to address non-native speakers
- Attention for details
- Strong overall organization skills: able to plan efficiently and multi-task
- Good communication skills and team spirit
- An ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Ideally, working knowledge of Author-it. Knowledge of Adobe FrameMaker is considered as an asset
- A degree in a relevant subject or equivalent technical experience (Bachelor or engineering degree in electricity/electronics, electro-mechanical, biomedical or physics)
- A knowledge of medical devices regulations is considered as an asset
- A working knowledge of MS Office tools (mainly Excel, One Note)
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? Don’t hesitate to apply on our website.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Company car
- 28 June
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Engineering management' jobs in Walloon Brabant straight to your mailbox.