3 of 6Next
Volvo Group Belgium is a part of our Swedish mother company Volvo Group. We are one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, busses, construction equipment and marine- and industrial engines. We have facilities in 18 countries and represent our products is more than 190 markets.
Technical Support Engineer - Connected Services
The Connected Services Support team, residing within the VT Uptime organization, stands for a proactive knowledge hub of support related to Connected Services and Telematics Solutions, close to the customer. Perceived as a center of expertise within the Service & Customer Quality area, we nurture empowerment and enthusiasm as key ingredients for success. If you're looking for a work environment where team spirit, fun and engagement are truly valued, then we advise to read on!
- You are part of the Connected Services Support Team where you support the Connectivity and Productivity services and hardware for the Volvo Truck, Renault Truck and Volvo Bus brand. The systems are based on the latest digital, wireless communication technologies; the integrated systems are available in several designs and with high level of customization.
- You give technical support and solve hardware and electronic related problems for end-users, dealers and Market Companies, in your own language area.
- You give regular feedback on the supported products towards quality managers and developers.
- You handle the information from the market in such manner that repeated questions and problems from customers can be avoided.
- You have a technical background and a good understanding of contemporary trends in Connectivity, Telematics, Driver-Vehicle and Customer-Vehicle Interfaces, Fleet Management Systems and Transport Solutions.
- You have a great interest in automotive technologies and connected services.
- You are able to interpret and understand technical documentation.
- You have good collaboration, communication and facilitation skills.
- You possess excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to picture the problem via remote discussions.
- You are fluent in English, French and/or German.
- You have a natural feel for continuous learning and personal involvement.
- After an intensive training program, you are willing to enter in shift work.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
50 days left to apply
- Function type: System analysis
- Sector: Logistics, Transport and Handling
- Oostakker (location)
- All jobs at Volvo Group Belgium
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish