5 of 7Next
Technical Solution Specialist
Technical Solution Specialist
Technical support, troubleshooting, EMEA, customer-oriented, healthcare, biomedical, English, German
Experis Life Sciences is looking for a Technical Solution Specialist for an international healthcare company. Our client, located in the Zaventem region, is a strong growing player with high-tech equipment and a dynamic, down-to-earth environment.
As a Technical Solution Specialist, you will find yourself in a dynamic environment and you will have the responsibility in providing technical phone support to customers within the EMEA region. With the help of a diverse range of tasks, you will be assisted to achieve your goals:
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet.
- Gather customer's information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
- Address customer requests for technical information
- Perform call intake and follow-up with troubleshooting techniques on hardware and software to deliver a high level of technical support for our customers
- Interact internally with local support groups, international partners and colleagues on product quality issues
- Troubleshoot and interact with Application Field Based specialist and Field Service Engineers to find customer orientated solution on complaints
- Document technical service activities
- Avoid legal challenges by monitoring compliance with system and assay related to Technical Bulletins and our Quality System and requirements
- Perform special projects as needed
In order to successfully carry out the tasks and responsibilities above, you possess as a Technical Solution Specialist at least a bachelor's degree in life sciences, preferably in biology or biomedical sciences. Graduates with a relevant internship in a laboratory or hospital are also eligible. In addition, you have knowledge of MS Office and excellent communication skills in both English and German. You have a flexible can-do mentality and can easily cope with stress. Finally, you are a customer oriented, troubleshooter who is not afraid to use a phone.
Our client provides a challenging job in an international and strongly growing company. As a Technical Solution Specialist, you will find yourself in a dynamic and open working environment with pleasant colleagues. In addition, you will receive a nice salary (up to € 50,000 gross) added with an extensive package of fringe benefits and an immediate permanent contract. Finally, you have the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through training opportunities.
Ready for the next step? Contact Matthias on 04 76 35 74 35 or send your CV to matthias.kegels(@)experis.be. If this is not the job you are looking for, feel free to contact me so that we can have a look at other possibilities.
Looking forward hearing from you!
04 76 35 74 35
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
19 days left to apply
- Function type: Technical consultancy
- Sector: Health care and medical accessories
- Vilvoorde - Zaventem
- All jobs via Experis
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)