7 of 13Next
Our Client, wholly owned by Berkshire Hathaway, is the global leader in the science of drag reduction. Our company specializes in maximizing the flow potential of pipelines, increasing operational flexibility, throughput capacity and substantially increasing bottom-line profit potentials.
Our company developed its pioneering technology in the 1970s. Since then, it has continued to develop innovative flow improver solutions, working with customers in more than 35 countries on 6 continents, treating more than 12 million barrels of hydrocarbon liquids a day.
Flow improvers, also known as drag reducing agents (DRA), reduce frictional and energy loss of pipelines by easing the pipeline turbulence, enabling companies to strategically improve pipeline operating costs. The company offers a total package solution that includes LiquidPower™ Flow Improver products and the right injection equipment to meet the needs of companies that demand high performance and maximum flexibility, while ensuring outstanding time and cost savings.
LiquidPower™ Flow Improvers provide excellent benefits for crude, refined products and non-potable water pipeline operations. Our products are designed to work in different environments, terrains, pipelines and oil conditions.
For the office in Vilvoorde, Belgium we are currently looking for a technical project manager assistant for a permanent assignment.
Technical Project Manager Assistant
The technical project manager assistant will assist with the design, supervise the construction and perform administrative tasks related to the company’s chemical injection equipment.
You will be responsible for the daily follow up with the production plant, participate in technical meetings, issue technical documentation and controlling spare parts management.
Close communication with the Houston equipment team is required to stay up to date with the latest technologies and developments.
No previous job knowledge or experience is required, a yearly training program to develop technical & personal skills is provided.
You will organize and schedule your work independently with minimal supervision and report weekly to the Engineering Manager.
In this function, occasional travel to international customers and the USA offices is a possibility but not mandatory.
1. Coordinate and follow up on manufacturing of injection skids and supply of equipment:
o Assist with new design projects.
o Organize and participate in technical meetings.
o Follow up on European regulations related to equipment safety.
o Daily follow up with the fabrication of equipment.
o Visit the production plant in Antwerp every 14 days to monitor progress.
o Equipment and spare parts supply and management.
2. Perform administrative tasks:
o Keep track of equipment movements.
o Update and maintain technical documentation and operating manuals.
o Request quotations.
o Create purchase orders.
o Verify and initiate invoice payment process.
o Maintain close communication with the Houston equipment team.
3. Yearly development of skills:
o Participate in yearly training to develop personal and / or job-related skills, such as learning new languages, project management, PLC programming, Autocad, Word, Excel etc…
4. Optional: Visit international customers and the USA offices. Travel is not mandatory and will only be scheduled upon personal request. Willingness to travel however is considered a plus.
o Supervision of equipment installations on-site.
o Participate in customer visits to discuss technical details.
o Travel to the USA for technical conferences and training.
• Bachelor’s degree of engineering - electrical and/or mechanical or equivalent by experience.
• Strong sense of commitment and ability to work autonomously.
• Interested in technical project management.
• Willing to do hands on work during practical training sessions.
• Basic knowledge of electrical concepts.
• Good communication skills.
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Knowledge of Dutch and / or French is an advantage but not mandatory
• Basic knowledge of Spanish or willing to learn (spoken).
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Competitive base salary
• Meal vouchers and partial reimbursement of public transportation
• Medical and group insurance
• Laptop and mobile
• Training on all aspects of the job and personal development training
• Nice office environment and opportunity to learn from experienced international professionals.
• Possibility to travel internationally if desired.
02 738 02 62
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
33 days left to apply
- Function type: Electrotechnics
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- Sint-Pieters-Leeuw (location)
- All jobs via Profile Group
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)