5 of 9Next
Technical Planner (m/v)
As a Technical Planner you will be responsable for:
- Specify and prepare maintenance and equipment related work orders
- Provide definition of the work orders in your specialty ensuring the appropriate technical information is available to enable work to be planned with existing conditions and equipment
- Design full solutions and prepare assembly, lay-out and installation drawings, verifying fits and tolerances and prepare work instructions
- Select best materials and suppliers
- Plan the works in corporation with the plannersupport installation and troubleshoot arising problems
- Prepare “as built” drawings and update equipment files in the foreseen systems
- You will ensure that the customer understands what he/she will get at what price, and by when he/she will receive it. You will make firm arrangements, with his customers, before starting the actual works (being repair, construction, installation,)
- You will ensure that new/modified equipment is tested for safety and good working prior to hand over to the customer
- The jobholder will establish maintenance schedules for all existing utility and equipment in his specialty area on the site according to the Engineering Procedures.
- You will ensure that checks and maintenance is carried-out
- You keep the equipment file up-to-date
- You will maintain and keep up-to-date the inventory database that is linked to all maintenance activities
- You will advice and give technical assistance to the executers in your specialty
- You have a technical degree
- You have a broad knowledge of engineering work and you are able to understand mechanical and electrical engineering and you are good at technical troubleshooting work
- Experience in a simular position is a plus
- You have good documentation and organization skills
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English
- An exciting and varied position in an international environment with a chance of permanent employment
- Competitive salary
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
13 days left to apply
- Function type: Technical clerk - administration
- Sector: Construction, construction material and real estate
- Kortenberg (location)
- All jobs via Actief Interim
- Secondary education
- Dutch, English
- Interim optional fixed contract