Will you be our new ambassador?
Jefferson Wells Life Sciences specializes in supporting pharma & biotech companies in their daily challenges. Hence our interest in experts like you to join our team.?
Let's look together at your first challenge with us!
Technical Document Writer
The pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for 2 technical document writers to refine and rewrite templates procedures and other GMP documents scripts. The technical document rewriters will join a talented team to support their current projects.
The team will provide excellent training to the technical document writers. Depending on performance, there is a possibility to work from home.
Responsibilities and Objectives
- Work with internal teams to understand the required update of documentation.
- Update documents in Word documents with Write easy-to-understand user interface text.
- Start approval flows in the documentation management system (Geode+) and follow up until final approval.
- Report on project progress on a regular basis.
- Proven similar work experience minimum of 3 years.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Excellent written skills in Dutch and English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Geode+ is a plus but not required)
- Company car
- Remote work
What can Jefferson Wells do for you?
As an ambassador you have the opportunity to grow within international companies where you can build a strong network. Through a personal follow-up, you receive quality support in every step that you accommodate. Finally, you enjoy the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training and education.?For this project you have the possibility to work partially homebased.
Are you interested? Apply now!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.