- Experis Belgium
- Permanent, Full-time
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup - a world leader in employment services for over 70 years. At Experis, we operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day. This is why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us for the professional talent that will set them apart. Experis IT specializes in recruitment and selection of IT profiles.
Our customer is an international market-leading provider of terminal automation software and hardware solutions.
The Belgian branch is responsible for the EMEAA-region (Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia).
We are looking for a Technical support analyst:
We are looking for a motivated colleague to join our deployment and support team and deliver our highly complex, technical projects.
You will join the deployment and support team and work closely together with the Project Managers to deliver our solution to our customers. You will be responsible for the 24/7 support (rotating on-call shift) and maintenance of our installation base, working closely with our development team to configure, test and improve our existing software.
During the deployment phase you will be responsible to deploy our soft- and hardware Solutions at the customer site.
The complexity of our systems requires a proven ability to maintain calm under pressure and present a confident and professional demeanor amidst high stress situations and demonstrate confidence with our Customers.
- Support for our terminal automation systems.
- Perform onsite implementations and support of our systems and devices.
- 24/7 remote support (on-call) to our customers.
- Duplicating problems in-house and provide ENG documentation for our software development team
- Testing software changes
- Providing internal and external training about our automation systems.
- Consistently meet requirements and deadlines
- Confer with the team to provide technical advice in order to resolve problems.
- Knowledge about Linux( RedHat) and MySQL
- Knowledge about networking is a plus.
- Electrical knowledge is a plus.
- Strong analytic and trouble shooting skills.
- Strong team player.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Demonstrable sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Proactive communication with customers and internal users.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. (English is required, Dutch / French / German is a plus)
- No 9 to 17 mentality (overtime is compensated!).
- Willing to travel (domestic and international trips) to customer sites and potential new opportunities
- Multitasking abilities.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimal a professional bachelor degree or equivalent in work experience.
- Open-ended contract.
- Competitive salary package, including a company car
- Coaching and training for personal improvement.
- Medical Insurance.
- Working in a young and dynamic team, in a growing company with a solid reputation as segment leader.
- Very diverse job!
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- 26 February
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Concept & analysis' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.