7 of 15Next
This company was founded in 1988 and has grown from a two-man partnership into the world's leading supplier of presets and automation software.
Technical Analyst - Global company
As Technical Analyst you will join the deployment and support team and work closely together with the Project Managers to deliver our solution on time to our customers. Together with the team you are responsible for the 24/7 support and maintenance of our install base. You will work closely with our development team to configure, test and improve our existing software. During the deployment phase you will be responsible to deploy our Software and Hardware Solutions at the Customers location. You will be reporting into the Deployment and Support Manager.
The complexity of our systems requires a proven ability to maintain calm under pressure and present a confident and professional demeanor amidst high stress situations and demonstrate confidence with our Customers.
Some key responsibilities:
- You will join the Deployment and Support department for terminal automation systems.
- Perform onsite implementations and support of our automation systems and hardware devices.
- Provide 24/7 remote support to our customers.
- Duplicating problems in-house and provide documentation for our software development team locate in the US.
- Testing software changes after delivery from the development department.
- Providing internal and external training about our automation systems.
- Consistently meets requirements and deadlines for action items.
- Confers with the team to provide technical advice to resolve problems.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competences:
- Knowledge about Linux(RedHat) and MySQL.
- Knowledge about networking is a plus.
- Electrical knowledge is a plus.
- Strong analytic and trouble shooting skills.
- Strong team player.
- Demonstrable sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Proactive communication with customers and internal personnel.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. (English / Dutch / French / German is a plus)
- No 9 to 17 mentality.
- Will require travel that includes domestic and international trips to existing customer sites, potential new opportunities and our remote office in the US.
What does our client offer?
- Open-ended contract.
- Salary commensurate with the level of education and experience.
- Company car.
- Thirteenth month, meal vouchers and insurances.
- Coaching and training for personal improvement.
- Medical Insurance.
- Working in a young dynamic team in a growing company with a solid reputation which is leader in its segment.
- Very divers job content.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Robert Half Belgium
+32 3 241 14 64
Jan Van Gentstraat 1, bus 301,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
16 days left to apply
- Function type: Analysis
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs via Robert Half Technology Antwerpen
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French, German